Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Weekly Challenge #354


Greetings Fellow Tanglers, 


Somehow February mostly slipped right by me, for the diva challenges. I started all the heart themed ones, but didn’t finish. They are all sitting in the "to finish someday pile.” It was a rough month emotion wise, my late husband’s birthday, my birthday, and Valentine’s day, were all big celebrations around the house, and this year I just was not feeling it… I know that it’s the year of the firsts, but Hopefully March will get me out of the funk. 

I did manage this week, to get the diva’s challenge done. We were to use Simone Menzel’s tangle Siri. I paired it with Well, Tropicana, and a bit of Poke Leaf. I like that there are so many possibilities for tangleations with this one.


Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!

They do make my day!

Have a great week and Tangle on!

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful compositon with gorgeous drawn tangles, nice contrasts en real depth. I love it.
    Wish you all the best for the future!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel for you, having to go through all those 'firsts'. I hope you are very kind to yourself and will take care.
    Love you tile BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful interpretation of Lauras challenge, Kate! Especially I like your combination of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great tile! Love the combinations of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tile Kate! It's so graphic 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tile and a lovely choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this really very beautiful tile with Siri. I love the composition of the tile and the varation of Siri.

    ReplyDelete