Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Weekly Challenge #314


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!



It’s been a busy week for me with the kiddos at school. We are on the push for the end of the year and lots of major projects to get finished up. I finally had the time to finish my diva challenge tile a UMT, using Scallamps - by Sarah Uram CZT. I also added a bit of CO2. It reminds me somehow, of some sort of tube, that should show up in Whoville! 


I also finished another travelling tangle from Heidi Whitney.

 
Heidi’s start.

 
Lastly a little bijou tile that I will be launching out as a Random Act of Zentangle, or RAZ.

 
Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

11 comments:

  1. I love how you curved your Scallamp around! The coloring and shading are wonderful. And your other tiles are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely results:your Scallamps is drawn beautiful and I love the colours. The ATC with Heidi is stunning, wonderful finish and the little one is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these tiles! Your Scallamp is gorgeous, it also reminds me of Seussian landscapes! :D Thanks for trying Scallamp, I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scallamps is awesome, so elegant. All your other tiles are also beautiful and great coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love your description of your Scallamps tile. Very cheerful looking! The rest of your tiles are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very beautiful; The Scallamps tile is so very bright and joyful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I had time to pass by, Kate. These are all absolutely stunning, beautiful and uplifting to look at. I love the colours - and have to say that Heidi gave you a very lovely start to your ATC challenge. Gorgeous. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your diva tile is such a happy tile, Kate. I especially love all the little white sparkles. I'm supposing you had the color first, then tangled on top of it. Do you ever do it the other way, tangling first and then adding color?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your tiles, they are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ALL so gorgeous Kate! That Scallamp tile is a stand out;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a Dr. Seuss feel to your scallamps tile! Fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete